Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Today I have fulfilled a lifetime desire. I am going to college. And not just college, but a Masters of Ministry program. Though I have no undergraduate work, they have a way for me to participate in their post graduate program, complete all the required work, and receive a certificate attesting to that. If I ever pursue and complete an undergraduate degree, they will upgrade it to a masters diploma.


So, as of Novmber 21, 2006 I am enrolled at St Stephens Universtiy in St Stephens, New Brunswick. The first two week module is March 12-23, 2007. I have approximately 3500 pages of reading to do prior to attending. So... better quit writing and start reading!

1 comment:

Kim Gentes said...

YOU ARE THE MAN! I hope to one day follow in your footsteps man. It really inspires all of us to see you take action when the Lord is moving you. congrats my friend!